[HELP][Yamaha XV1000SE] What is this part's name ?

Discussion in 'Motorbike Technical Discussion' started by MiF, Jul 3, 2006.

  1. MiF

    MiF Guest


    I have to change, on my good old '83 XV1000SE, a part inside the
    It's marked in red on this design :

    Unfortunately I do not know this part's name, so I cannot search it on
    the net.

    Could somebody help me ?
    Thanks :)))

    MiF, Jul 3, 2006
    1. Advertisements

  2. That's the diaphram.

    mad scientist, Jul 3, 2006
    1. Advertisements

  3. MiF

    MiF Guest

    Hi Mark,

    Yes I am outside the USA, in France.
    It had this drawing in a PDF file I downloaded on a web site (this PDF
    contains the whole technical manual of the XV series).

    MiF, Jul 4, 2006
  4. MiF

    Wudsracer Guest

    Could you e-mail or post a link for me to get that PDF.
    I have a 1981 XV920RH, and HAD a Factory Shop Manual. I could not
    find it when I recently looked for it.
    I went to the Yamaha web site and looked up parts numbers and
    breakdowns as they are shown in their "fiches", which included the
    technical service bulletins, but the drawings are difficult to get in
    a easy to read format.

    Thanks in advance.

    Jim Cook
    Wudsracer, Jul 4, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.