Need a university or college degree?

Discussion in 'UK Motorcycles' started by university_degree_now, Jan 9, 2005.

  1. I can help you get that degree you need...Bachelors, Masters or
    Doctorate. 100% legitimate, no studying, no exams, no coursework.
    university_degree_now, Jan 9, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. university_degree_now

    flash Guest

    I suspect this requires a degree of caution.
    flash, Jan 10, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. university_degree_now

    Mo Childs Guest

    Surely you didn't get yours with "no studying, no exams, no coursework?"
    Mo Childs, Jan 10, 2005
  4. university_degree_now

    AndrewR Guest

    I did ... I just added it to my CV and nobody has ever questioned it.

    I was thinking about awarding myself a PhD next year.

    AndrewR, D.Bot (Celeritas)
    Kawasaki ZX-6R J1, Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
    BOTAFOT#2,ITJWTFO#6,UKRMRM#1/13a,MCT#1,DFV#2,SKoGA#0 (and KotL)
    BotToS#5,SBS#25,IbW#34, DS#5, COSOC# Suspended, KotTFSTR#
    The speccy Geordie twat.
    AndrewR, Jan 10, 2005
  5. university_degree_now

    Tosspot Guest

    You should always master the situation first or a docter will be required.
    Tosspot, Jan 10, 2005
  6. It's kosher, it comes recommended by a Royal Prince who wears Nazi
    Mick Whittingham, Jan 13, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.