Paging the SOBoxerRTisti

Discussion in 'Classic Motorbikes' started by Gyp, May 28, 2011.

  1. Gyp

    Gyp Guest

    I'm finally getting round to sorting the forks on the R80RT; I've got
    the springs, I've got the seals, I've got the oil but I need the allen
    bolts (the stripped recessed ones that even if they come out whole won't
    be going back) and the femidom-like things that go between the forks and
    the fairing.

    As most people I speak to about the "femidom-like things" look at me
    blankly, does anyone know what they're actually called so I can start my
    web search for the things?

    Or does anyone know anywhere that has them in stock?
    Gyp, May 28, 2011
    1. Advertisements

  2. Gyp

    SteveH Guest

    Fairing gaiter.

    If that doesn't work, they're part no: FAA35500A and FAA35500B.
    SteveH, May 28, 2011
    1. Advertisements

  3. Gyp

    boxerboy Guest

    Wot E said. Plus you will need a tube of proper super glue to hold
    them in place. Don't get an own brand some of them are not good

    boxerboy, May 28, 2011
  4. Gyp

    Gyp Guest

    Gyp, May 29, 2011
  5. And wot he said, as well. Use Loctite superglue of PowerBond, if you can
    get it.
    The Older Gentleman, May 29, 2011
  6. Gyp

    Gyp Guest

    Gyp, May 31, 2011
  7. Gyp

    Hog. Guest

    **** that, horrible POS. Proper fork gaiters every time.
    Hog., May 31, 2011
  8. Gyp

    SteveH Guest

    They're as well as, not instead of.
    SteveH, May 31, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.