WTB older Cycle Comm Helmet headset connector cord

Discussion in 'Motorbike Technical Discussion' started by Pete B., Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Pete B.

    Pete B. Guest

    I have an old Cycle Comm FF-2001 Full face helmet headset for my
    motorcycle intercom system. I lost the cord (part no. CC-120) that
    goes from the helmet to the motorcycle. They don't make it anymore.
    The connector at the time used what they called the Uni Block system.
    I am willing to buy it. Please write me at . Thanks
    Pete B., Jul 14, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.